Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Wire-wrapped Pendant :D

I first got into wire-wrapping in December where I took a class from an awesome lady named Dee. I made it for one of my best friends for Christmas and I just saw her wear it the other day, so I took a picture of it! She's a college student majoring in geological engineering, so I had her pick out a stone she liked, which happens to be her favorite color, and I wrapped it in sterling silver wire and decorated the top into a bail and then the wires come down into a heart-shape. I think it turned out really well for my first try, but then again I had awesome help. Thanks Dee! :D


Again, a bit blury, I only had my phone on me and it doesn't take the best quality pictures. But you can see it and I think it turned out beautiful!! I'm glad she likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment