Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog!! -^.^-

My name is Laura and you've reached my blog, please leave a message at the tone..... beep!

...I'm jk. My name is Laura (aka SSJ3Maron) and you've reached my blog! Here I will write about my creations, my 'Work of heArt' if you will. Mostly on here I will be writing about making jewelry and accessories, although I also love to draw and will be putting pictures I've done up as well. Another thing you might want to know is that I speak Japanese, love Japan, and watch (and draw!) lots of Japanese anime. So if you care to learn, there will be random Japanese words and phrases in here. Jibun wo shinjite, the URL of this blog, is Japanese for 'believe in yourself!' I'm a firm believer in personal power and I know that anybody can do anything they set their mind to. Also, I've got a strange sense of humor. I'm going to make jokes, mostly lame ones, that I find funny and you'll probably find 'Wtf??' Fair warning -^.^- Now, back to the art.....

As far as jewelry goes, I like beading, chainmail, wire-working and -wrapping, and a little bit of metal-working. I mostly dabble in various arts, but that's my main focus in jewelry. As far as drawing goes, I like to draw (No! Really?), especially in black and white usually using graphite but sometimes charcoal as well. I like to color with color pencils, water color pencils (does that count as drawing or painting...?) and occasionally pastels. I just switched my focus to real life and portraits after years of doing cartoons and anime, so my most recent drawing are really going to suck. Just fyi (I'm really modest too, you'll never find anyone as modest as me). And to start, I'm going to put up a few past works, so enjoy and thanks for checking me out!  ...I mean checking my blog out.... or both if you like ~.^

No comments:

Post a Comment