Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sammy

Sammy in graphite
Well, I passed out a bunch of cards at the Doggie Palooza but no customers and no call-backs. But dozens of dogs got adopted and I finished another portrait. Introducing Sammy, a black lab that was dearly loved by my grandpa and his wife until she passed on to Rainbow Bridge, where she patiently waits for her owners to join her so they can pass on to heaven together (although poor Sammy will have to be patient a little longer because my grandpa and Linda aren't leaving us for a while) I started and finished Sammy's portrait at the Doggie Palooza, time well spent. Sammy was relatively easy to draw, especially after drawing Emmett! This on didn't have a background for starters, and because Emmett was wet, the texturtook longer. kSammy was much simpler. The news even got footage of me drawing! Although I couldn't imbed the video in this blog :( But it was cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment